LG & MTN Curved OLED TV Competition
Terms and Conditions – LGE / MTN Curved OLED TV Competition
1. The LGE / MTN Curved OLED TV Competition runs from the 1 November 2013 until 31 January 2014, both days inclusive; or while stocks last.
2. During this period, when you purchase any LG G2 Smartphone (“Product”) from a MTN Outlet or Call Centre, you will be entitled to enter the LGE / MTN Curved OLED TV Competition and stand a chance to win a LG Curved OLED TV (“prize”);
3. Deadline for entry into the Competition shall be midnight on the 31th day of January 2013.
4. To enter into the Competition all you need to do is:
4.1 upgrade your MTN contract to a LG G2 Smartphone (LG-D802) on any applicable MTN package upon being eligible for an upgrade. Alternatively, sign up for a MTN contract on any applicable package for the LG G2 Smartphone;
4.2 if you sign up for a new contract then comply with the provisions of the Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication-Related Information Act (“RICA”) and RICA your handset and activate the SIM card.
4.3 upgrade or sign up your contract via a MTN Outlet or MTN Call Centre
Once you have met all the conditions set out in paragraph 4 above, you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. Entry is limited to one entry per purchase of a product;
6. MTN shall verify the purchase and the purchase date as well as confirm that the handset was/is activated on the MTN Network;
6.1 You will be required to produce the SIM card and/or proof of identity to MTN’s satisfaction to prove that you are the legal owner of the cell number, and have complied with RICA. If you cannot provide proof that you meet all the competition conditions to Cell C's satisfaction, you agree that will not be entitled to the prize and the prize will once again be placed into a separate draw. You will have no claim against MTN if this happens.
7. The Draw shall take place on the :
: 12 February 2014 for purchases that occurred between the 1 November 2013 and 31 January 2014 with 1 x Lucky Draw Winner drawn;
7.1 LG and/or MTN have the right at any time before the final draw to change the dates or places of the draws (or both). You will not have a claim against MTN or LG in this event
8. The Monthly Prizes shall be awarded to the first correct entries drawn (“winner”) from each draw;
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into; MTN confirms that it will ensure that a chartered accountant, registered auditor, admitted attorney or commissioner of oaths conducts the competition and this will be reported on MTN’s internal audit reporting procedures.
10. The winner will be contacted by telephone or SMS after the draw. Should a winner not be contactable, LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd, MTN and/ or its promotional agency reserve the right to draw another winner;
11. In order to claim the prize, the winner must provide the following documents:
: proof of purchase of a product; and
: proof of residence in South Africa (“residential address”); and
: Identity book;
: Valid SABC TV License
12. Prizes will be delivered at no charge as follows:
: MTN shall contact the winner and arrange for the prize to be delivered via courier to the MTN Outlet from which the winner purchased the LG G2 Phone. The MTN Outlet will contact the winner and arrange that the winner collect his/her prize from the MTN Outlet. The winner would need to collect the prize from the MTN store within 30 days or else they will forfeit the prize;
: MTN will also contact the winner and arrange for the prize to be delivered via courier to the winner if the winner purchased the LG G2 Phone via the Call Centre
13. All title and risk in the prize will be transferred to the winner upon collection;
14. The prize cannot be amended or redeemable for cash;
15. Entry is open to anyone, except employees and their immediate family members of LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd, MTN or any marketing or promotional agency associated with this competition.
16. LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd and MTN reserves the right to terminate this promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd or MTN and its agents and/or promoters;
17. If you are winner, LG Electronics (Pty) Ltd and MTN will ask you if we can publish your name and photograph at no cost to you, for any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the competition period. You are entitled to say no to this request.
18. LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd and MTN shall not be liable for any damage, death, loss or injury resulting from the use of the prizes;
19. By acknowledgement of acceptance of the winner’s prize, the winning entrants accept the above terms and conditions.
PreviousLG ICC T20 SMS Competition 03, 12 2014 ~ 04, 22 2014