LG G6 Free 28’’ Television Monitor Promotion - MTN06, 01 2018 ~ 06, 30 2018
Terms and Conditions
MTN Authorized Sales Outlets
MTN Call Centres
MTN On Line Purchases
Qualifying Purchase Types:
Post-Paid (Contracts) and Pre-Paid (Cash)
1 June 2018 to 30 June 2018 – While Stocks Last!
Television License Requirements:
The MTN Consumer that purchases the LG G6 Handset must be in possession of a valid SABC television license, issued in the purchaser’s name and reflecting the purchaser’s identification number
SABC Customer Service Centre
Telephone: 011 330 9555
- Weekdays between: 08-00 and 18-00
- Saturdays between: 08-00 and 13-00
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include your correct identification number and valid SABC television license number)
SABC television license regulations: Read Here
By entering the LG Electronics’ G6 Free 28’’ Television Monitor promotion in South Africa (“Promotion”), you, the participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its Agent “Model Citizen” and is open to any consumer who purchases an LG G6 Handset from an authorized MTN outlet within the Republic of South Africa.
- This promotion is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons, are in the possession of a valid South African identity documents and have a valid South African SABC television license and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the promotion.
- This promotion excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, Promoter’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- The promotion starts on 1 June 2018 and ends on 30 June 2018 inclusive (“Promotion Period”). In order to participate in the promotion and receive a LG 28” Television monitor, the consumer is required to purchase a LG G6 Handset from any participating MTN authorized outlet within the Republic of South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African SABC television license.
- The LG 28” television monitor may differ from that shown on the promotional material with regards to colour and spec and same will be subject to availability and in the Promoter’s sole discretion to select same.
- The participant must redeem the LG 28” television monitor within 7 (seven) days from date of purchase. Redemptions made after the end date of the promotion period will be null and void of no force and effect, will not be accepted or processed and the participant will forfeit the LG 28” television monitor.
- Note, redemption of the LG 28” Television monitor is subject to the participant being in possession of a valid SABC South African television license.
- Entry is strictly limited to one (1) entry per product purchased.
- A copy of the terms and conditions are available on the Promoter’s Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotion rules and all participants agree to abide by the rules.
- In order to verify that the participant does qualify for the promotion and validate the participant’s purchase of the LG G6 smart phone, the participant is required to complete the below information fields on the online delivery application form, hosted at www.fullvision.co.za via the consumer redemption portal:
a. Participant Name (Purchasing consumer)
b. Participant Surname (Purchasing consumer)
c. Purchaser’s ID Number (Must be the same as the television license holder)
d. Participant’s email address
e. Participant’s cellphone number
f. Participant’s landline number
- The purchase validation can take up to 3(three) working days from date of complete submission onto the redemption portal.
- The Participant can redeem the LG 28” television monitor, model number 28MT48AF-PT, by completing the below delivery information fields on the redemption portal:
a. Delivery address
b. Receiver’s name
c. Receiver’s identity number (The nominated receiver must be older than 18 (eighteen) years of age and must be able to present formal identification on receipt of delivery of the LG 28’’ television monitor )
d. Company name (If applicable)
e. Complex name (If applicable)
f. House number
g. Street number
k. Postal Code
l. Proof of purchase of the LG G6 Handset.
- In order to validate the delivery of the LG 28” television monitor the participant is required to upload the below listed documentation at www.fullvision.co.za via the consumer redemption portal:
a. Proof of purchase of the LG G6 Handset indicating the date of purchase; handset model name and handset IMEI number and purchase outlet name
b. Identification document (Green identity book or a Republic of South Africa national identity card)
c. Valid South African SABC Television license
- The delivery process can take up to 7 (seven) working days from the date of successful validation of all submitted documentation, inclusive of the purchase and television license validation, and identification of the participant.
- Delivery of the LG 28” television monitor will be by way of courier. Promoter does not accept responsibility for late/non arrivals.
- Deliveries will only be made within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- In the event that the participant is unclear of the official SABC License Regulations, the participant can contact the SABC consumer call centre on the below contact detail:
SABC Customer Service Centre
Telephone: 011 330 9555
- Weekdays between: 08-00 and 18-00
- Saturdays between: 08-00 and 13-00
Email: email@example.com (Please include your correct identity number and or television license number)
SABC TV License Regulations: Read Here
- Model Citizen (“Agent”) , Promoter’s appointed agent will validate all purchases and consumers television licenses.
- Once the participant’s proof of purchase, delivery detail and television license has been validated, the participant will receive an sms setting out the delivery detail. Delivery of the LG 28” television monitor will be made by RAM Hand to Hand Couriers within 7 (seven) working days with a maximum of 3 (three) attempts. After the third failed delivery attempt, all delivery costs will be for the participants account.
- The LG 28” television monitor cannot be exchanged for any other product and /or cash.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will not permit any late entries, payouts and/or submissions of claims 7 (seven) days after the end of this Campaign (i.e. 7 July 2018).
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The LG 28” television monitor is accepted by the participant at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any death, injury or liability arising as a result of redeeming the LG 28” television monitor.
- The duration of this promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If this is the case, the Promoter will provide notice of this on the Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. It will be the participant’s responsibility to check www.lg.com/za/promotions for any extension and/or alterations of the duration of the campaign.
- The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter and/or any of its subsidiaries do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for lost entries, corrupted and/or delayed entries as a result of any network, hardware or software failure, among others, of any kind.
- All participants indemnify the Promoter, as well as their respective agents, advertisers, suppliers and nominated agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, cost orders or demand which may arise as a result of a participant's entry and/or participation in the promotion and, where applicable, negligent acts and/or omissions of the Promoter and/or respective agency.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of fraud committed by any of the participants.
- Any enquiries may be directed on weekdays from Monday to Friday between 08-00 and 17-00 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All participants agree that the Promoter may suspend, modify and/or cancel the promotion should the promotion’s continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Promoter’s control. In the event of any disruption to the promotion, the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavors to remedy the disruption and resume the promotion on a fair and equitable basis. In the event of such termination, all participants herewith agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and/or staff.
- All risks and ownership of the LG 28” television monitor shall pass to the participant upon delivery and all of the Promoters obligations in regard to this promotion shall terminate.
- In the event that the LG 28” television monitor is found to be defective during the three (3) year warranty period from date of delivery to the participant, the participant is to place a service request with the LG Call Centre on 0800 54 54 54.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this promotion and/or the terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- User data collected for this promotion via the portal will not be used for any other purpose than for this promotion only.
- The Promoter and Agent, shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- The Promoter may refuse to supply the LG 28” television monitor if these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter and Agent against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages and/or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the promotion.
- The promotion shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the participant/s to the South African Revenue Services and the participant/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the promotion.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- As permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoter’s website www.lg.com/za/promotions No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favor of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed delivery of the LG 28” television monitor, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clauses of these terms and conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
PreviousLG G6 Free 28’’ Television Monitor Promotion - MTN 07, 01 2018 ~ 08, 31 2018
NextLG TV Trade In Trade Up Promotion - Hirsch’s 05, 25 2018 ~ 08, 15 2018