LG NeoChef Preorder Trade in Campaign - Hirsch's08, 09 2017 ~ 08, 14 2017
Terms and Conditions
By trading in your old microwave (any brand) LG Electronics will give you a discount when purchasing our new NeoChef microwave through Hirsch’s at the Decorex Show, you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Campaign is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and Hirsch’s and is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the Campaign.
- This Campaign includes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and Hirsch’s and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, LG’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- The Campaign starts on 9th August 2017 and ends on 14th August 2017 inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
- A copy of these T's & C's are available on the LG Website LG.com/za/promotions Participation in the Campaign constitutes acceptance of the Campaign rules and all Participants agree to abide by the rules.
- How to qualify:
a. During the campaign period at Decorex Show starting 9th of August 2017 and ends on 14th August 2017 at Gallagher Estates in Midrand, participants are required to leave their name, surname & contact number, including the model number of NeoChef they would like to purchase with the sales persons at the Hirsch’s Decorex Stand;
b. Hirsch’s will contact the participants telephonically at the end of August when the stock is available in store where after the participants will have to go to any Hirsch’s store to collect their product.
c. The Participant will only receive the discount when they trade in their old microwave
d. The trade in Microwave can be of any brand and does not have to be in working order
- Participant models and discount:
a. 25L SOLO BLACK DIVIDE HANDLE MS2535GIS.BBKQSAF - Discount R250
b. 42L SOLO BLACK ONEBODY NEOCHEF MS4295DIS.BBKQSAF - Discount R250
c. 42L SOLO STAINLESS STEEL ONEBODY NEOCHEF MS4295CIS.BBKQSAF - Discount R250
d. 42L GRILL BLACK ONEBODY NEOCHEF MH8265DIS.BBKQSAF - Discount R300
e. 39L CONVECTION BLACK NEOCHEF MJ3965BIS.BBKQSAF - Discount R600
f. 39L CONVECTION STAINLESS STEEL MJ3965ACS.BBBSQSAF - Discount R600
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The products are accepted by the participant at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any death, injury or liability arising as a result of redeeming the products.
- The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If this is the case, the Promoter will provide notice of this on the Website LG.com/za/promotions, It will be the participant’s responsibility to check lg.com/za/promotions for any extension and/or alterations of the duration of the campaign.
- The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter and/or any of its subsidiaries do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for lost entries, corrupted and/or delayed entries as a result of any network, hardware or software failure, among others, of any kind.
- All Participants indemnify the Promoter, advertisers, suppliers and nominated agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, cost orders or demand which may arise as a result of a Participant's entry and/or participation in the Campaign and, where applicable arising from negligent acts and/or omissions of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of fraud in any form has been committed by any of the Participants.
- All risks and ownership of the products shall pass to the participant upon payment thereof and all of the Promoters obligations in regard to this Campaign shall terminate.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this Campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- User data collected via this Campaign will not be used for any other purpose than for this Campaign only.
- The Promoter and Hirsch’s, shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the products to any winner/s if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant and winner for any reason.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
- The participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Campaign.
- The Campaign shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the participant/s to the South African Revenue Services and the participant/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the Campaign.
- By submitting an entry, participants accept and unconditionally agree with the above terms and conditions.
- If this Campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- As permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Campaign, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoter’s’s website lg.com/za/promotions No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favor of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed delivery of the products, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clauses of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.