LG Mobile V40 ThinQ Promotion - Vodacom07-02-2019 ~ 31-03-2019
Terms & Conditions:
One Vodacom customer who purchased the LG V40 ThinQ per week from 7th February 2019 up to and including the 31st March 2019 will stand a chance to WIN either a
665L Stainless Steel Instaview Side by Side Fridge (GC-X247CSBV), or a 12kg Wash/8kg Dry + 2kg TWINWash™ Front Loader Washing Machine (FH6G1BCHK62), or a LG QuadWash™ Steam Dishwasher (DFB425FP) or a 39L NeoChef™ Stainless Steel Microwave with Smart Inverter, Convection Oven (MJ3965ACS) (“prize(s)”).
By entering the LG Electronics’ Ultimate ThinQ Home Appliance Campaign in South Africa (“Campaign”), you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The competition is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the competition.
- This competition excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, Promoter’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- The competition starts on the 7th of February 2019 and ends on 31st of March 2019 inclusive (“Competition Period”).
- The competition is is open to any Vodacom Participant purchasing an LG V40ThinQ Smartphone (“product”) from any participating Vodacom retailer stockist (Vodacom Franchise Outlet; Vodacom Authorized Dealer; Vodacom Authorized Retail Store, Vodacom Online (“retailers”) of LG V40ThinQ Smartphones.
- This Campaign excludes devices purchased from any participating Vodacom Retailer on a Lay Buy basis as well as any devices that were replaced under any Customer Care processes such as Out of Box Failure returns.
- In order to participate in the Campaign, the participant is required to purchase a LG V40ThinQ as either a post-paid contract or pre-paid purchase, from any participating Vodacom retailer stockist (Vodacom Franchise Outlet; Vodacom Authorized Dealer; Vodacom Authorized Retail Store, Vodacom Online (“retailers”).
- Entry is strictly limited to one (1) entry per product purchased.
- A copy of the T's & C's is available on the LG Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. Participation in the Campaign constitutes acceptance of the Campaign rules and all Participants agree to abide by the rules.
- On a weekly basis Vodacom will draw 1 (one) winner from the V40 ThinQ Sales. A set of three (3) names and numbers will be sent to the Promoter.
- From the draw, a representative from the Promoter will contact the winner telephonically and confirm which Prize they wish to receive.
- Should the Promoter not be able to make contact with the winner within three (3) attempts the winner will forfeit the prize and the next person on the list will be called. This process will continue until a winner has been confirmed.
- The Promoter will arrange with the winner for the delivery of their chosen prize.
- The Purchaser of the promotional device is the sole Participant and the prize is not transferable to another person or exchangeable for cash.
- The Promoter will not accept any entries, outside of the Campaign period (i.e. after 31st March 2019)
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The prizes are accepted by the participant at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any death, injury or liability arising as a result of redeeming the products.
- The duration of this competition may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If this is the case, the Promoter will provide notice of this on the Website LG.com/za/promotions, It will be the participant’s responsibility to check lg.com/za/promotions for any extension and/or alterations of the duration of the competition.
- The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter and/or any of its subsidiaries do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for lost entries, corrupted and/or delayed entries as a result of any network, hardware or software failure, among others, of any kind.
- All Participants indemnify the Promoter, advertisers, suppliers and nominated agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, cost orders or demand which may arise as a result of a Participant's entry and/or participation in the competition and, where applicable arising from any negligent acts and/or omissions of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of fraud in any form being committed by any of the Participants.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- User data collected via this competition will not be used for any other purpose than for this competition only.
- The Promoter shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the competition period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the products to any winner/s if these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant and winner for any reason.
- The competition shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the participant/s to the South African Revenue Services and the participant/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the competition.
- By submitting an entry, participants accept and unconditionally agree with these terms and conditions.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- As permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Campaign, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoters’ website lg.com/za/promotions No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favour of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed delivery of the products, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clauses of these terms and conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
How to qualify:
To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
NextLG Mobile January Summer Cash Campaign – Vodacom 07-01-2019 ~ 06-03-2019