LG & Dion Wired - Win A Trip To Ferrari World
Terms & Conditions
By entering the LG WIN a trip to Ferrari World (“Campaign”), you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Campaign is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and is open to anyone purchasing any LG television, Audio, home theatre or home appliance (“products”) from Dion Wired participating stores which are located in: Baywest Mall, Mall of the South, Bedfordfordview, Boksburg, Cradlestone, Cresta, Fourways, Greenstone, Hyde Park, Mall of Africa, Nicol way, Woodmead, Grove, Kolannade, Woodlands, Gateway, Nelspruit, Rustenburg, Blue Route, Canal Walk, Cavendish, Somerset Mall, Tygervalley and who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the Campaign.
- This Campaign excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, LG’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- The campaign commences on 7th of October 2016 and ends on 24 December /2016 inclusive (“Campaign Period”). In order to participate in the campaign, the participant is required to purchase any LG products from the afore mentioned participating Dion Wired stores and to SMS the word HE for home entertainment or LG for home appliances to 42065 during the Campaign Period. SMS cost of R1.50 at standard SMS rates apply. Free and SMS bundles do not apply.
- Entry is strictly limited to (1) one SMS entry per product purchased.
- Winners will be required to produce a valid proof of purchase of the product.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid passport in order to travel during the six (6)month validity period (January 2017 – June 2017) of the prize failing which the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- Upon receipt of all valid SMS entries, the Promoter’s Agency will randomly select 2 (two) winners.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- Winners will be drawn on the 4th of January 2017. The prize winner/s will be notified via SMS and/or telephonically by the Promoter’s agency within 72 (seventy two) hours from the draw. Should a winner not be contactable or be unable to produce a valid proof of purchase of the product, the winner will be disqualified and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select another winner. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- The Promoters are not liable for any technical failure that may result from an entry not being successfully submitted. The prize is accepted by the winner at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any death, injury or liability arising as a result of redeeming the prize. The duration of this Promotion may be extended or alteration at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In this situation, the Promoter will provide notice of the extension and/ or alteration on the Website LG.com/za . It will be the participant’s responsibility to check LG.com/za for any extension and/or alteration of the duration of the campaign.
- The prize is detailed as follows: A trip for 2 (two) adults,comprising of the winner and the winner’s travel companion, to Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi which includes:
a. Return flights from Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport via Etihad Airways to Abu Dhabi for 2 (two) adults. The tickets are valid for travel for 6 (six) months from 6th of January 2017 to 30th June 2017 (expiry date). All travel must be completed before the expiry date, failing which the prize will be forfeited and the Participant shall not have any claim against the Promoters as a result thereof. The tickets are on a confirmed basis but are subject to embargo periods and seat availability.
b. Normal tourist visas for 2 (two) adults Dubai / Abu Dhabi Visa Requirements: 1 (one) colour passport photo per person (jpeg format) - The document must not exceed 40kb Colour copy of each passport (jpeg format) - The document must not exceed 40 kb Correct Visa Form - fully completed and typed All documentation to be received a minimum of 10 (ten) working days prior to departure (excluding Fridays)
c. Transfers - 2 (two) adults Private Standard Saloon Car Transfers - Abu Dhabi – (Abu Dhabi Airport to Abu Dhabi City / Yas Island)
d. Accommodation at Yas Island at the 5 (five) star Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi. Hotel accommodation is valid for 6 (six) months from 4th of January 2017 until the 30th of June 2017 and is subject to advance reservations and availability at all times. Includes: 1 x Marina King Double Room for 4 (four) night/s Meal Basis: Buffet Breakfast No Of Guests: 2 (two)
e. Sightseeing tours include 2 (two) tours:
- Tour of Abu Dhabi Number of guests: 2 (two) The capital of the United Arab Emirates is a fascinating mix of tradition and progression. Tour includes visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi Corniche Visit to the vegetable, date and fish markets of Port Zayed, Heritage Village, Days of Operation: Mon, Wed, Sat (half day, morning) What’s Excluded: Lunch and soft drinks. What’s Included: Return Transfers
- Dune Dinner Safari - Abu Dhabi - Number of Guests: 2 (two) Experience the stark beauty of the mysterious desert which beckons you to enjoy a magical evening with an adventure you will never forget. Leaving behind the busy city life afternoon our safari guide will pick you up in a four wheel drive vehicle from your hotel and drive you over rolling dunes into the desert. En Route we visit the camps where racing camels are bred and trained. Also providing a glimpse of Bedouin lifestyle. We pause on the crest of a dune to watch the setting sun cast its orange glow over the rolling dunes. From here we proceed to our Bedu encampment where a traditional Arabian evening awaits you. Take a camel ride before relaxing Bedouin style tents furnished with comfortable cushions and colourful rugs. Dinner is a traditional feast of barbeque meats, Arabic mezzeh, fresh salad and fruits. After dinner, lie back, relax and try the aromatic Shisha while sipping ghawa-the local drink of the region. At the end of an enchanting evening under the stars we return on road to your hotel, leaving you with long lasting memories of exotic Arabian nights. Inclusions: Return transfers, Dinner and Unlimited selected beverages.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi - No Transfers required Gold ticket gives you: Access to the park; Free Voucher/Merchandise voucher to the value of AED15, Fully unlimited fast pass; Priority seating on rides and shows; No Of Guests: 2 (two)
- Spending Money to the value of R20 000 (twenty thousand Rand) will be added to the winner’s hotel room as a credit for the purchase of any hotel related purchases and will not issued as cash up front.
- On arrival, the winner’s credit card details will be taken by the hotel. All costs incurred in excess of the credited R20 000 (twenty thousand Rand) during their stay will be charged to this credit card when they check out and will be for the winner’s own account.
- The prize includes domestic travel up to the value of R2 500(two thousand five hundred Rand) per winner and travel companion and travel insurance up to R460.00(four hundred and sixty Rand) per winner and travel companion.
- The travel companion must be aged 18 or above.
- The winner and the winner’s travel companion must travel together and all components of the prize must be taken together.
- The holiday must be booked with Linsay Nelson at Corporate Traveller Retail Park by 15th of June 2017 or the prize will be forfeited:
Expert Team Leader
Corporate Traveller Retail Park
0118974517, After Hours 0837612695
Unit 15 Ben Vista Office Park, Cnr Edgar and Sydney Road, Jansen Park, Boksburg 1460, South Africa
- All travel must be completed by 30th of June 2017 failing which the prize will be forfeited and the Participant shall not have any claim against the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Prize excludes:
a. Additional costs including but not limited to meals, telephone calls, television/films, mini bar items, laundry etc
- The prize cannot be transferred, refunded, substituted, amended, exchanged, or redeemable for cash.
- All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner upon transfer thereof, hence all of the Promoter’s obligations in regard to this Campaign as well as in regard to the prize shall terminate.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this Campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions, the promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- User data collected via this Campaign will not be used for any other purpose than for this Campaign only.
- The Promoter shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- The Promoter may refuse to supply the prize if Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this Campaign, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in this Campaign, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in this Campaign or from utilising the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, terminate or alter this Campaign immediately and without notice in the event that this Campaign is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all winners hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoter and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Campaign.
- Winners may be requested to attend the Promoter’s prize winning ceremony. Any and all costs pertaining and associated to transportation of the winner to the prize winning ceremony will be arranged and paid for by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph the winners and use such photographs of the winners for publicity purposes including but not limited to posting such photographs on the Promoter’s website. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the competition.
- By submitting an entry, participants accept and unconditionally agree with the above terms and conditions.
The Promoter may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participant that they are rejected.
- The Promoter may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Promoter’s website www.lg.com. The onus rests on the winner to constantly check the website for updates to the terms and conditions.
- If this Campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any winner; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- Save as permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Campaign, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, termination or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoter’s website www.lg.com/za No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favor of any winner and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the winner waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- This Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for late or delayed delivery of the prize, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, destruction of the prize on route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
Publicity endeavours will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines.
PreviousCelebrating 20 Years of Innovation in South Africa - Spin & Win Your Share of R1,000,000 in Prizes 10, 21 2016 ~ 02, 05 2017
NextLG Family Day Out Promotion 08, 23 2016 ~ 10, 31 2016