LG Home Appliances - 30 Day Trial Promotion with Makro08, 01 2018 ~ 09, 30 2018
Terms and Conditions
Promotion Period: 1 August – 30 September 2018 (“inclusive”)
Retailer Partner: All Makro Stores located within the Republic of South Africa
Nature of Promotion: The Customer will have 30 days after purchase of the LG InstaView fridge and TWINWash washing machine to return the unit for their money back. If they do not return the unit they will receive a FREE 42L solo stainless steel NeoChef Microwave oven.
- Customer is required to purchase the LG InstaView or TWINWash product.
- This promotion is open to customers who reside in the Republic of South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- This promotion includes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of LG (“ Promoter”) and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, LG’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- After 30 days of purchase an LG representative will contact the customer to make arrangements for the delivery of their FREE Microwave oven.
TWINWash FH6G1BCHK62 & MS4295CIS
InstaView GC-X247CSBV & MS4295CIS
- Only 1(one) NeoChef will be delivered per 1 (one) TWINWash and 1 (one) InstaView Purchased after 30 days from purchase and is non-transferable for cash.
- LG will deliver the FREE microwave upon request from sales representative in Makro store if paperwork is supplied.
- Delivery and installation will be for the LG’s account
- A copy of the terms and conditions is available on the LG Website www.lg.co/za/promotions. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the rules and all Participants agree to abide thereto.
- All customer(s) indemnify the Promoter, as well as their respective agents, advertisers, suppliers and nominated agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, cost orders or demand which may arise as a result of a customer’s participation in the promotion and, where applicable, negligent acts and/or omissions of the Promoter.
- All Participants agree that the Promoter may suspend, modify and/or cancel the promotion should the continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Promoters control. In the event of such termination, all customer(s) herewith agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and/or staff.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this promotion and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- User data collected for this promotion will not be used for any other purpose than for the promotion only.
- The Promoter, shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all customers’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The customer(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the customer’s participation in this promotion
- The promotion shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the customer to the South African Revenue Services and the consumer/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The customer/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the promotion.
- If the promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- As permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoter’s website www.lg.com/za/promotions No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favor of any consumer and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the customer waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed delivery of the product, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clauses of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
PreviousLG Free Service Day - 12 & 13 October 2018 08, 23 2018 ~ 11, 13 2018