Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is LG Electronics in partnership with Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotion is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
3. By participating in this promotion participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material.
5. The LG Washing machine promotion is open from the 15 September 2020 and ends at 12 am (midnight) on the 31st October 2020. Any purchased made after the closing date will not qualify.
1. To enter the To enter the LG & OMO promotion, participants will be required to:
a) Purchase one of the below LG washing machines from any Makro store in a single transaction, and that is related to the machine manufacturer campaign at the time of promotion.
b) Purchase an LG washing machine from any General Trade store (Independent stores and Hirsch) in a single transaction, and that is related to the machine manufacturer campaign at the time of promotion.
c) Participants will receive their 3 x 1.5l OMO liquid or 2 x 3kg OMO auto Powder in store if purchased at Makro. If the store does not have stock the floor salesman will take down your name and number. Your OMO will then be dispatched to you.
d) Participants who purchase from a General Trade store will need to go to the following page to submit their entries: https://www.machine-manufacturer-promo.co.za/ and will be issued with coupons in order to receive the 3 x 1.5l OMO liquid or 2 x 3kg OMO auto Powder.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
2. The reward is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
3. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotion immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
4. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotion rules and participants agree to abide by the rules
5. The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
There is no data.