LG TWINWash Preorder Promotion04, 12 2018 ~ 05, 15 2018
Terms & Conditions
Congratulations on purchasing an LG premium Home Appliance!
By accepting the LG Electronics TWINWash Pre-order, you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd and is open to participants who reside in the Republic of South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the LG Electronics Buy & Get Promotion on TWINWash.
- The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, LG’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
- Purchasing the TWINWash pre-order campaign; model TW128N2G.ASSQESA 12/8kg TWINWash Washing Machine.
- The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign commences 12th of April 2018 and ends on the 15th of May 2018 inclusive (“Period”).
- In order to participate in the LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign, the participant is required to purchase a participating LG product from any participating retailer stockist (Makro; Dion Wired; Hirsch’s; Tafelberg Furnishers; Kloppers; Incredible Connections; P&G, Artic; AJR; Save Hyper; Metro; Diamond Corner; The Digital Experience; Home Corp; New World; Rafi; Masons; Stax; Sounds Great; Take a Lot; TV & Appliance Direct within the Republic of South Africa(“retailers”) of the LG product.
- The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign is not limited to (1) one service per product purchased.
- A copy of the terms and conditions is available on the LG Website www.lg.co/za/promotions. Participation in the LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign constitutes acceptance of the rules and all Participants agree to abide thereto.
- TWINWash pre-order campaign includes:
a. Free delivery (23km radius from store) there after Customer will be responsible for the extra mileage @ R5.50 per km, calculated according to the AA rates
b. Free Installation will be basic and no additional material will be supplied by LG
c. Free LG NeoChef solo microwave model MS4295CIS.BSSQSAF
- Upon purchase of the specific models at any participating retailer, the following procedure needs to be followed:
- You need to send your proof of purchase through to firstname.lastname@example.org stating TWINWash pre-order in the subject line.
- Once purchaser (customer) of the TWINWash pre-order campaign has contacted the LG, they will receive an email back to confirm that their proof of purchase has been received. They will request any additional information like Name, Surname & physical address.
- Stock is expected to be in stores from the 25th of May 2018, if there are any delay at port LG may not be held responsible for any losses caused by the extended delivery of your products.
- This offer is valid for 90(Ninety) days from date of purchase .Proof of purchase must be retained.
- LG will within reason try meet the agreed date for installation. If for any reason the agreed date cannot be adhered to, the Customer will be contacted by an agent representative to arrange an alternative date.
- LG may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the LG Electronics website www.lg.com/za
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that someone is present at the provided address at the agreed time and date for delivery.
- LG reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of fraud in any form has been committed by any of the Participants.
- All Participants agree that LG may suspend, modify and/or cancel The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign, should the continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Promoters control.In the event of any disruption to the The LG Electronics Premium Delivery & Installation Service, the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavors to remedy the disruption and resume The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign on a fair and equitable basis. In the event of such termination, all Participants herewith agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against LG, its agents and/or staff.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions, LG’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- User data collected for this LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign will not be used for any other purpose than for The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign only.
- LG shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the TWINWash pre-order campaign period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant(s) hereby indemnifies LG against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance and/or participation to The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign.
- The Campaign shall not impose any obligation on the LG to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the participant/s to the South African Revenue Services and the participant/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
- LG shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign.
- If The LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of LG, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- As permitted by Law, LG reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on LG website www.lg.com/za/promotions No liability shall lie against LG in favor of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the LG Electronics TWINWash pre-order campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- LG accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed delivery of the product, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clauses of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
PreviousLG G6 Free 28’’ Television Monitor Promotion - MTN 05, 01 2018 ~ 05, 31 2018
NextLG / Masons & Homemakers Pre-order Campaign 02, 21 2018 ~ 03, 26 2018