For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, including all Warranty Terms & Conditions, refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
- Cell Phones
Help LibraryView All
Manuals & Download
Install the USB DRIVER
USB DRIVER for Windows Download
USB DRIVER for MAC Download Mac OS is not supported S/W Update
Install and Execute the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL
Windows XP, Vista, and Win7
Connect your phone to PC by using the bundled USB Cable
Click “Start Updating” within the LG Mobile Support Tool to begin.
If your phone needs to upgrade, the “Start Updating “ button will be enable.
※ The phone software upgrade stopped before completion.
1. Don’t close the update tool, disconnect the cable and reconnect it. And check the USB Driver connection on your PC.
2. Otherwise, please select “Customer Support” – “Recovery Phone” in LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL.
LG PC Suite
LG PC Suite is a smart application designed to be interlocked with LG devices (mobile phones and tablets) for convenient management of
multimedia contents and other applications.
* Download and run the file LG PC SuiteDownload
- Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, pictures) on your PC.
- Send multimedia contents to your device.
- Synchronizes data (schedules, contacts, bookmarks) in your device and PC.
- Backup the applications on your device.
- update the software on your device
- Backup and restore the device.
- Play multimedia contents of your PC from other devices
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (Service pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher and 32-bit color
- Hard disc: Storage of 500 MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data)
- Required software: LG United Mobile driver, Windows Media Player 10 or later
- To use the LG PC Suite, a compatible LG mobile phone is required. Its detailed functions may also be different depending on the phone model.
- The existing PC Suite IV does not support Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
- previous versions to PC SUITE IV do not support managing contacts, calendar, and messages
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY SUMMARY
Period of Coverage
Labor : 1 Year
Parts : 1 Year
View detailed Warranty Policy information in the Owner's Manual
If you need Service, please contact our customer service at 1-888-542-2623