Terms & Conditions
- Limited period offer.
- Prices mentioned are for one unit and are inclusive of all taxes.
- Jio-LG celebratory offer is valid on purchase of LGG6 and valid for use on that particular device with every recharge of Rs. 309 and above.
- The offers given here are from respective brand owners and LGEIL shall owe no responsibility and liability towards the same.
- Products available without the offer also. Please ask your store manager/ retailer for details on the offers and T&C before making purchase.
- LG reserves the right to change, modify, withdraw or extend the offer without prior notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Images shown are for representation purpose only. Actual product may vary.
JIO offers :
- "RJIO" shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- "Offer" shall mean the Additional Data Offer made available by RJIO.
- "Eligible Device" shall mean LG G6 handset purchased in India on or after April 26th, 2017, but shall not include a re-sold device.
- "Eligible Subscriber" shall mean a person who purchases Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled to the "Jio Prime" membership plan.
- "Entitlement Period" shall mean the period between April 26th, 2017 and March 31st, 2018.
- "Recharge" shall mean a recharge performed of ₹ 309 or above.
- "T&C" shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- "Offer Benefits" shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to additional 10GB 4G data voucher ("Additional Data Voucher").
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- The Eligible Subscriber can avail a maximum of ten (10) Additional Data Vouchers during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- In case of redeemed Additional Data Vouchers, the Offer benefits, if any, that remain unutilized at end of the Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
- An Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled for only such number of Additional Data Vouchers and the Offer Benefits thereunder as corresponding with the number of Recharges the Eligible Subscriber performs within the Entitlement Period.
Benefits of the Offer ("Offer Benefits")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from April 26th, 2017.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
- To activate the Additional Data Voucher and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his/her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification
Thereafter, the Additional Data Voucher shall reflect under the My Plans section.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer”, till such time that it is available.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by and/or accordingly modify the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact JIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")