If you experience the following with your product, please check again to make sure that product normally works.
1. Cannot turn on TV
- Check if the power cord is plugged to the TV and outlet.
- Check if the correct power cord is plugged.
2. The remote control does not work
- Set your remote control by pressing the wheel or the button.
- Make sure there are no barriers between the remote control and TV.
- Check if the batteries are installed properly.
- The batteries are dead. Replace them with new ones.
3. The power turns off automatically
- Follow「Smart Home Menu Settings è Time è Off Time」to check settings.
- Check if a program is displayed or an external device is working.
The product is equipped with automatic off feature.
(Automatic off feature – When there is no signal or no buttons are pressed, TV will be turned off
automatically after 15 minutes.)
4. Safety Self-Assessment for TVs Used for a Long Time
is displayed when the TV is turned on.
Smoke or a burnt smell occurs.
is water or debris inside.
is cut off
sounds come from the inside frequently.
or sound is still displayed when the TV is turned off.
There are other troubles
If you have experienced those above, stop using product.
safety, turn off and unplug.
you purchased the product or
not try to fix on your own.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
Not all features are available in one product
Not all products are available in the global market
The information is for general information purposes only and created for consumer awareness
Any reliance on information is strictly at its own risk
In no event LGEIL will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage,
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.
The solutions provided herein might vary based on the models, please verify before implementing.
No part of this text or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.
The information is provided free of costs and to serve end users.
The information is not meant for any claims or comparison with competition, but to facilitate the customer to understand product features.