LG G Flex 2 - Self-Healing
● Self-healing feature quickly self-repairs minor blemishes, scratches and daily wear and tear on the back
cover of the G Flex2.
● Scratches caused by misuse, abrasive surface, including intentional dents, and damages caused by a
fall or dropping the phone may not disappear.
● The self-healing results may vary depending on the extent of the damage as well as other conditions, such
as the ambient temperature, weight or pressure applied to the phone or abrading materials.
● According to the internal testing, the phone could reform scratches caused by 7oz of weight, which is roughly
equivalent to ordinary and normal use of the phone.
● The self-healing was effective for scratches made by a bronze brush with 17.6oz of weight at maximum.
If various types of pressure continue damaging the self-healing layer of the phone while it mends itself,
self-repairing may not be possible.
※ The internal testing conditions
- Abrading material that caused scratches: Bronze brush
- Made scratches twice with 7oz of weight.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.