IE Error-- Water Inlet Error
1. Set is displaying 'IE' error?
‘IE’ means Water Inl
- et Error. Please check if tap is opened and water supply is available during the operation of
2. Is the Inlet hose proper ?
(a) Check if the Inlet Hose if it is twisted / kinked.
(b) Disconnect Inlet Hose from the machine and open the tap flush out any dust / blockages in the hose.
3. Is the Inlet Port Filter Clogged / blocked ?
(a) Wriggle Inlet Port filter right and left or put a small screw driver into the gap around the water supply filte
compartment to take the filter out.
(b) Remove all incrustations and rusts with a toothbrush in running water.
4. Is the water pressure into the machine very low ?
If a certain amount of water is not filled within 60 minutes, during the water supply, 'IE' sign will appear.
Change water source / install a pump to increase water pressure.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.