Why does Empty Water appear on display?
- If a dryer stops running and Empty Water flashes on display, the dryer is not properly draining.
How to fix
1. Empty Water will flash at the beginning of a cycle when Power is pressed.
<Empty Water appears>
2. Please empty a water container before using a dryer.
3. Place laundry in a tub and Press/Pause button to start drying. Empty Water will disappear.
4. Empty Water appears when the unit cannot proceed drying as the water tank is full with water.
The products will pause.
5. Empty the tank and press Start/Pause button to resume drying.
6. When a drain hose is installed, please check if the hose is twisted or bent, a end of the hose is higher than the dryer,
or the end of the hose is submerged in the water for efficient draining.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.