How can I use Quiet Mode?
What is Quiet Mode?
Starting with Lollipop OS update, you can use the interruption slider to control notifications.
To receive notifications, set the slider to Priority mode. You won’t receive any notifications
in “No interruptions” mode.
How to use
1. Go to Settings ▶ Interruptions ▶ Calls and notification to select what you will see
(All interruptions / Priority only / No interruptions.) You can also control on the
2. If you choose All Interruptions, you will receive all notifications with sound or vibrations
based on your settings.
3. When Priority Only mode is chosen, only notifications from selected apps will appear.
4. To receive certain messages or incoming calls, go to Allow Receiving menu. For example,
set calls and message to have priority and allow the notifications only from saved contacts.
You will know with a sound or vibration when you receive calls or messages from saved
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.
5. In No Interruptions mode, all notifications will be silent. You cannot change sound or
vibration settings when No Interruptions mode is on.