Screen lock : booting screen after Secure start-up setting
How to Setup
• The device set with safe start requests user password to complete the booting.
Settings > Security > Screen lock > Secure start-up > Require screen lock to start device
(for every booting)
• When safe start is set, as in the figure, you will see the password input screen during the
start of the device. Users may set safe start with PIN, Password, and Pattern setting.
• When safe start is set, you can start the mobile phone by pressing the correct password.
• If password authentication fails 10 times, you will need to turn it off and then on to begin
• You should always remember your PIN, Password, or Pattern. If you forget the password,
you cannot complete the device startup. Recovering the device will require factory reset via
the service center, meaning any existing user data is not preserved.