Why do I hear snapping noise?
Snapping noises are heard from the unit.
1. Clogged air filter can cause snapping noise from the indoor unit.
2. Noise may be heard when obstacles are stuck on the vanes(louvers) of the indoor unit.
3. Dust may escape from the dust collector to cause the noises. Please clean the filter in the air conditioner.
▶ Clogged air filter can cause snapping noise from the indoor unit.
Check if an air filter is blocked.
How to clean the air filter
1. Lift up the front cover to find the filter.
2. Remove the filter. Wash with water and dry in shade. Place it back in before use.
※ Clean the filter once every two weeks to maintain the product performance.
3. Remove the air filter.
4. Clean with the vacuum cleaner or a soft brush (Wash with water for heavy soils).
5. Dry completely in shade. Place it back and close the front panel.
▶ Noise may be heard when obstacles are stuck on the vanes(Louvers) of the indoor unit.
How to fix
Please check for foreign objects around the vanes, and remove if any.
If not, please contact the service center for technical assistance.
▶ Dust may escape from the dust collector to cause the noises.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.