Why does image clarity drop when pictures are taken with Beauty Shot?
■ Beauty Shot
- Beauty Shot smoothes skin tones to create a brighter and flattering look.
How to use
- Tap Camera from the home screen. Tap Mode and select Beauty Shot.
- Adjust to optimize settings for user’s skin tone before taking a photo.
It is recommended to use the slider to the maximum for a softened image.
- When photos are taken with slider to the maximum, the images will be brightened and blurred slightly overall,
therefore faces may not appear clearly.
- Users do not have to use the Beauty Shot to the maximum when phones are taken in office or bright environments.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.