How to make phone calls
1. Tap to open the keypad.
2. Enter the number using the keypad. To delete a digit, tap the .
3. Tap to make a call.
4. To end a call, tap the End icon .
TIP! To enter "+" to make international calls, touch and hold .
How can I call my contacts?
1 Tap to open your contacts.
2 Scroll through the contact list or enter the first few letters of the contact you want to call by tapping Search contacts.
3 In the list, tap you want to call.
How to answer and reject a call
When you receive a call in Lock state, swipe the in any direction to Answer the incoming call.
Swipe the in any direction to Decline an incoming call.
How can I adjust the in-call volume?
To adjust the in-call volume during a call, use the Volume up and down keys on the back side of the phone.
How can I make a second call?
1. During your first call, tap Menu key > Add call and dial the number. You can also go to the recently dialled
numbers list by tapping Call logs or can search contacts by tapping Contacts and selecting the contact you
want to call. Also, you can search contacts by tapping Favorites or Groups.
2. Tap to make the call.
3. Both calls are displayed on the call screen. Your initial call is locked and put on hold.
4. Tap the displayed number to toggle between calls. Or tap Merge calls to start a conference call.
5. To end active calls, tap End or tap and slide the notification bar down and select the End call icon .
NOTE: You are charged for each call you make.
How can I view my call logs?
On the Home screen, tap and choose the Call logs.
View a complete list of all dialled, received and missed calls.
TIP! • Tap any call log entry to view the date, time and duration of the call.
• Tap the Menu key , then tap Delete all to delete all the recorded items.
How can I do call settings?
You can configure phone call settings such as call forwarding, as well as other special features offered by your carrier.
1. On the Home screen, tap .
2. Tap .
3. Tap Call settings and choose the options that you wish to adjust.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.