Q: How to increase the buzzer sound of DVR if buzzer is configured to give an alarm in case of motion recording?
A: The buzzer sound can not be increased/decreased from DVR.
So if you feel buzzer sound as low and want to make a loud sound, connect an external alarming device to the RELAY-OUT terminals (ex. Siren) of the DVR. RELAY-OUT terminals are available on the rear panel of the DVR.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
• Not all features are available in one product
• Not all products are available in the global market
• The information is for general information purposes only and created for consumer awareness
• Any reliance on information is strictly at its own risk
• In no event LGEIL will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage,
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.
• The solutions provided herein might vary based on the models, please verify before implementing.
• No part of this text or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.
• The information is provided free of costs and to serve end users.
• The information is not meant for any claims or comparison with competition, but to facilitate the customer to understand product features.