Why does a product continue to run after cooking?
Why does an oven keep running after cooking and Stop/Clear is pressed?
1. A product continues to work after cooking even when Stop/Clear is pressed.
1. After cooking, a cooling fan runs for 1-4 minutes to cool down the unit
until an inner temperature drops below 90 degrees (if it is over 90 degrees).
It will stop when a sensor reaches at a threshold value.
1. When a cooling fan is running, power cannot be turned off as the product is being cooled down.
2. Energy Saving feature will be automatically engaged five minutes after cooking.
Please refer to the following for Energy Saving feature.
How to fix
1. When Cooling appears on display after cooking, a cooling fan runs to remove heat from the oven.
2. Cooling fan may run longer if heat lingers or a product is used in an enclosed area.
If the unit cools down slowly after cooking, leaving the oven door open helps.
3. When an inner temperature is above 90 ℃ after cooking, the fan runs for 1-6 minutes.
Please be assured that it is safe to use the product.
4. If the fan is running after five minutes, unplug a power cord and plug back in.
When the fan still runs after 10 minutes, contact a service center for technical assistance.