How do I connect a portable audio player to a speaker?
- How to connect a portable audio player to a speaker
- Applicable models: NP8540, NP8740, NP8350, LAS650M, LAS750M, LAS950M
■ A portable cable is required.
You can listen to music stored in a smart device using a portable cable. (except for model # NP8340)
1. Change the mode of the speaker to Portable in mode. The portable status LED blinks in white color for soundbar, and white LED will stay on for speakers (NP8540, NP8740, NP8350)
2. Connect the speaker and smart device using a portable cable.
When the device is connected, the portable status LED will stop blinking. (Sound Bar)
When the device is connected, white LED will stay on. (model # NP8540, NP8740, NP8350)
3. Play music on the connected device.
Check the instructions below if there is no output from a connected speaker:
• Check whether white LED is still on.
• Check the volume level of the connected device or speaker.
• When your PC is connected to the speaker, check the audio output settings on your PC. (Refer to the instructions of your PC)