FAVORITE CHANNEL FEATURE ON
WEBOS TV VERSION 2.0
Making use of Favorite Channel feature on webOS 2.0
- Adding favorite TV channels to favorite listing
- Adding frequently viewed TV channels to launcher bar
- Removing channels from favorite listing
Above tasks are incumbent upon TV receiving over-the-air broadcasting or cable TV channels
without the use of a cable receiver set-top-box. In a nutshell, a TV channel scan was successfully
run at the time of initial TV setting.
Verify to ensure TV running on webOS 2.0 version.
1. Access on screen the TV channel you wish to add to favorite listing then press
2. Locate the ADD CHANNEL icon on the launcher bar and click on the icon.
3. Add channel by clicking the ( + ) icon on the launcher bar sub-menu.
4. Then simply access the ADD CHANNEL icon to get to favorite channels to select favorite channel
among a maximum listing of 8 favorite channels..
Deleting channels from favorites
Locate the ADD CHANNEL icon on the launcher bar and click on the icon.
Move cursor at listed channel you wish to delete and click on arrow up over icon.
2. Click on DELETE icon appearing over raised channel tab.