PUDDLE OF WATER AROUND
What should I check in case of water leaks?
■ When water leaks from the dishwasher, please check the water supply line and drain hoses.
Also, verify detergent used as dishwashing liquids and baking soda can cause leaks on account
of excessive suds seeping through airtight cracks.
Please make sure the dishwasher is properly leveled.
How to fix
1. To check water supply hoses, first turn the water tap and other valves “off”. Check each joint to
ensure they are fastened tight enough.
2. Please fasten any loose joints. Make sure to open water tap and other valves after verifying there
is no leak.
3. Check on Y-connector parts under the sink for any water leak from the drain hose.
4. Please fasten any loose joints.
5. If the dishwasher is not properly leveled, please adjust the legs.
6. Should all above listed troubleshooting tips fail at resolving issue, please contact LG Customer Service at 1.888.542.2623
to get representative to dispatch a service technician to your home.