What to do when power does not turn "on" or turn "off" frequently?
■ When power turns on and off frequently, it can be due to software and hardware errors.
How to fix
- Most of the power off errors can be due to software. Android devices are designed to reset
power automatically when processors do not respond for a certain period of time to protect
- Widget errors during use or installation of too many apps (more than 20) can cause freezing
or power off.
- If the error occurs after running an application, delete the app.
* How to delete
[Menu] → [Settings] → [Application] → [Downloads] → Delete installed application.
- Check if the software is the latest version. If not, upgrade on LG Mobile website.
- When battery gets hot (higher than 60℃), smart phones may turn off.
Close all running programs and others in background (auto sync) and try again after cooling
the smart phone.
- Power may turn off due to disconnection between battery and cell phone.
Stains or loose smart phone ports can be the cause.
Clean ports with a dry cloth or remove battery and put it back in. Turn on power and check.
Impact or water can also cause power error. Contact LG Customer Service center to request
※ If the symptoms persist or cause difficulties while using the phone, call our Customer
service and request assistance.