SMART POWER SAVING MODE
Smart Power Saving mode overview
1. Smart Power Saving monitors available resources when apps are running in real-time to
check on consumption power and patterns.
If an app happens to highly hog power consumption a Smart Notice card with tips on how to
manage the battery will pop-up on screen.
2. Smart Power Saving applies to downloaded applications only.
3. If an app not used for more than a month takes up data space and battery energy, or standby
time is reduced by 5% or more, a Smart Notice Card will pop-up.
4. When an app is not properly closed or if it prevents the smart phone in LCD “OFF” mode from
entering standby mode (sleep), a Smart Notice Card will get displayed even though the app is
not running or using the battery.
5. When remaining battery goes down to 15%, Lollipop-OS Smart Power Saving will
automatically be engaged (when feature is enabled).