UNSTABLE INTERNET CONNECTION
Internet connection gets frequently lost with QPair
Internet gets frequently disconnected when Qpair actively used.
If Internet connection gets frequently lost when operating QPair, please check your device
settings per following items.
1. Internet connection will be automatically disabled after a certain period of time if Hotspot
Timeout is set up.
2. Go to Qpair > Internet via phone > Wi-fi preferred mode. If Wi-fi preferred mode checkbox
is checked, Hotspot connection will be disabled the moment a detected AP in sight obtains
preferred treatment and automatically gets connected.
How to fix
1. When Hotspot Timeout is set up on the connected device.
- Check if Wi-Fi hotspot Timeout is set up. Turn off if yes.
<Hotspot Timeout Set up>
2. When Wi-Fi preferred mode is on.
When an AP saved is detected, Hotspot connection will be disabled and the AP will be connected.
During the shift, internet will be disconnected.
To use Hotspot only on the mobile phone, deactivate the Wi-Fi preferred mode.
<Change settings on QPair>