G4 MOBILE DATA MANAGER
Managing mobile data on LG G4
LG G4 DATA MANAGER
You can select whether to enable or disable auto-sync and select options for how to interact with mobile hotspots.
Note: Some Settings, Menus, or Icons may differ from that of your device depending on your software version and wireless
1. From the Home screen, tap the Apps
2. Tap the Mobile data switch
3. Checkmark Limit mobile data usage
Once the limit is reached, your mobile data connection is disabled and you will receive a notification.
4. Tap the drop down box Data usage cycle and tap Change cycle. Select the Usage cycle reset date, or date that the usage cycle will repeat
from each month.
5. In Mobile data you can adjust the following:
① Mobile Data Usage Graph - Use to set and monitor your data usage.
② Upper limit slider bar - Use this to set when the mobile data connection is disabled. Limit mobile data usage option must be enabled to
adjust this slider bar.
③ Lower warning slider bar - Use this to set the usage warning level. When the device reaches this level, you will see a usage warning.
6. Tap an application to get a detailed usage view during the same Data usage cycle as well as additional usage information and options
① Detailed usage graph.
② Foreground and Background - Shows usage stats within the period.
③ Restrict background data - when checkmarked
7. Tap the Menu key
① Restrict background data - when checkmarked
② Show Wi-Fi usage - allows you to see the Wi-Fi usage on a tab, similar to mobile data.
③ Mobile hotspots - helps you to limit mobile data usage when connected to specific Wi-Fi networks.
for large downloads.