ISSUE WITH CALL OR DATA SERVICE
• Turn off the power then turn it on again.
• Turn off the power and remove the SIM card. Power on then power off. Reinsert SIM card. Turn the power on again and check the service condition. The base station data should be updated while normal call services should resume.
• Upgrade to the latest software version.
• It may be a problem with a specific area or time. Move to another area and check if you experience the same issue.
• Call the customer center of the mobile telecommunications carrier and have them check service status of the area you’re in.
• If the network signals are unstable, particularly in the subway or an elevator, the service may be interrupted momentarily.
• If you experience a problem with a phone call or data communication at a specific time or location, it may be a problem with a specific base station.
• The call may not be connected in a certain area or at certain times with too many users around.
• The call service may be unstable if you move around the area where base stations overlap.
• Data usage will be restricted if mobile data usage limit has been set.