POWER SAVER HINDRANCE DUE TO
POWER WAKE LOCK DETECTION
Power Saver - Power "Wake Lock" Detector
■ Power Saver: In case any 3rd party application does not go into sleep mode and keeps the
“wake lock” up, a warning about battery consumption will be displayed on G3 Lollipop Operating
System devices under version v20h.
※ v20h version was released after February 5th.
■ Users experience greater battery consumption than usual with Lollipop OS compared to
previously operating KitKat OS because many 3rd party apps have not yet been optimized
on the Lollipop OS.
How to fix
■ User can circumvent “Power Saver” as per following:
1) Play an app which consumes lots of battery power.
2) Press the HOME key. App is now working in the background.
3) Turn off the screen by timeout.
4) Turn on the screen back “on” after little over 3 minutes.
5) Check Check notification bar. User can enter app information or terminate the app from
※ Power Saver does not apply to all apps. It will only activate for an app that consumes
great amount of power from the battery.
Power Saver would be activated depending on app version.