TOUCHSCREEN ISSUES WHEN PHONE IS
Touchscreen malfunction during charging
Touchscreen malfunction experienced while phone battery is charging.
- When a charger produced by a manufacturer other than LG is used, the touch screen may
Low-priced chargers with different rated voltages may cause more errors due to noise
- If malfunctions occur at the same time and same place, it may be due to external environment.
- If you observe errors when charging the phone or using the phone by connecting it via USB or
HDMI (MHL), noise interference from connected peripheral devices may be the reason.
How to fix
Cell phone charger
- It is recommended that you use the LG charger.
- If the touch screen continues to malfunction with the LG charger, please proceed with following
steps to check possible cause.
1) Please verify area (home, office or particular wall outlet) and when (daytime or night)
2) If error appears regardless of time and place, please contact LG customer service call
interaction center at 1-888-542-2623 for technical assistance.
- See if other devices are connected. If the touch screen errors are caused when connected via
USB or HDMI (MHL), it is likely due to the noise coming from that environment. If you face difficulty
using your phone, please contact LG customer service call interaction center at 1-888-542-2623
for technical assistance.
- Make sure your phone is upgraded to the latest firmware version.