CALENDAR EVENTS SOUND NOTIFICATION
There is nothing worse than realizing an important scheduled event in your agenda has come and gone without any reminders or notification. Herewith following, please find instructions for setting up sound notification for events scheduled on your smartphone’s Calendar App so not to miss out on any of them.
1. Open up Calendar App on the smartphone.
2. Tap the 3-dot app menu icon in the top right corner.
3. Select Settings from the option menu
4. Tap Notification settings
5. If Notification sound displays SILENT, tap for a selection of sounds
6. Simply tap corresponding radio button to desired song or sound
7. If Notification sound displays a Song or Sound other than SILENT, then ensure the phone is neither set to VIBRATE or MUTE
8. From the Notification Panel, every tap of the SOUND icon will toggle between: Sound, Vibrate and Silent.