SMARTSHARE BEAM FILE TRANSFER
Steps to utilize SmartShare (SmartShare Beam)
■ SmartShare is a function that connects nearby devices or transmits multimedia files (images,
audios, or videos) to or from your phone.
■ As SmartShare starts running, Bluetooth/Wi-Fi will turn on automatically to search for devices
and device selected will be connected.
- Connectable Playing Service: DLNA (Wi-Fi), Miracast (Wi-Fi Direct), Bluetooth Headset
(BT A2DP), Bluetooth Speaker(BT A2DP), etc.
- Connectable Transmitting Service (SmartShare Beam): Wi-Fi Direct Send/Bluetooth OPP
(object push profile) connectable devices.
■ Supported models: G2, G3, G3 beat, G flex, G flex2, etc.
■ Check points for connection error:
- Depending on network condition, the Wi-Fi Direct may fail to connect Wi-Fi due to its special
You may have to try a few times and check the Wi-Fi Direct setting as well as the pairing
device’s Wi-Fi condition.
- For the Beam, check the Beam setting of pairing device and try to reboot.
How to setup
■ How to setup SmartShare
1. Click [SmartShare] at the top.
2. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi will be automatically enabled as connection popup starts.
3. When the list of devices shows up, select a device you wish to connect.
4. Move onto the Beam tap and select a device to receive.
■ How to setup SmartShare Beam
1. Enable SmartShare Beam setting on device you wish to connect to by switching it “ON”.
2. Click [Share] at the top, then click [SmartShare Beam] at the bottom.
3. Select the device from the searched device and tap it.