TOUCHSCREEN NOT RESPONDING
Touchscreen does not respond correctly
Users directly control the touchscreen with their fingers so the level of wear & tear deterioration
or following errors may vary.
1. Sweat, dust, cosmetic products, and moisture can cause tactile errors.
2. Phone may not respond to touch or be very slow at responding when apps requiring substantial
CPU horsepower are being run.
3. Products with capacitive tactile sensory system consist of fine electrical circuits and as such,
can malfunction because of static electricity or humidity.
- When an icon on LCD screen is too small, the place the user touches may be different from where
the phone recognizes it.
Accuracy is also low around the edges of the screen due to the structure of touch panel, leading
to an incorrect response.
4. Buttons can be accidentally pressed while phone in pocket by body movements.
5. Use of third party chargers can cause malfunction during charging due to power noise as they
tend to use low-priced and low-quality parts.
6. Please use protective films manufactured by LG to avoid errors and failures.
7. Be careful not to place the phone near conductible objects such as keys, coins, necklaces, and watches.
Keep the product away from water or any liquid substance.
8. Do not block the proximity sensor with the hand during a call.
How to fix
Do not cover the proximity sensor with a protective film, a pouch or a cover not produced by LG.
It may cause errors.
- For phones with capacitive tactile sensory system (without pen)
Please use protective films produced by LG.