How to watch 3D on your LG webOS TV
3D is a technology that displays images based on binocular disparity, giving the image depth.
1. Play a 3D title or change to a programme that broadcasts 3D content.
2. Wear a pair of 3D glasses.
3. If you press the button, the picture switches into 3D mode.
4. While watching a 3D video, press the button to stop the 3D video.
● Depending on the input signal, the available 3D types may be different.
Caution When Watching 3D Video
● It is recommended that you watch 3D videos at a distance of more than twice the diagonal length
of the screen.
● You cannot watch a 3D video properly with shutter-type glasses that need charging.
● If 3D broadcasting that is not supported by this TV is adopted in the market, you may need to
buy a device, such as a set-top box, to be able to watch the 3D broadcast.
Caution When Using 3D Video Glasses
● Do not use 3D glasses as ordinary glasses, sunglasses or protective goggles.
Doing so may cause injury.
● Do not store 3D glasses in very hot or very cold conditions. Doing so may cause them to
become distorted. Do not use distorted glasses.
● Do not drop 3D glasses or allow them to come into contact with other objects.
Doing so can cause damage to the product.
● The lenses of 3D glasses (polarizing film) are easily scratched. Use a soft, clean cloth to
clean them. Caution: Foreign particles on the cloth may cause scratches.
● Do not scratch the surface of the 3D glasses' lenses with sharp objects or wipe them with
chemicals. If the lenses are scratched, 3D images may not look normal.