Troubleshooting for PC Connection Problems on your LG webOS TV
If you experience any of the problems below while using the product, please try the troubleshooting suggested.
- Check that the PC is properly connected to the TV.
- Turn the TV off and back on using the remote control.
- Restart the PC with the TV on.
- Check that the current screen resolution supports the PC input.
- To use dual monitors, check that the PC or notebook supports dual-monitor mode.
- Reconnect the HDMI cable.
- Contact your video card manufacturer to check the HDMI audio output.
(Video cards designed for use with DVI format files need to be connected separately
with an audio cable.)
- Set to a resolution that supports the PC input.
(Reboot your PC after changing the resolution.)
● Information on customer service for product problems is available
in ► ► ► General ► About This TV on the TV.