I can't send SMS messages. What could be wrong?
Below are some quick troubleshooting methods for you to should you find you're unable to send SMS messages:
- Switch your phone off and back on this will refresh your network connection.
- Check your network operators status page to see if they have any known issues that affecting you.
- Check you phone’s message settings; and ensure the sending method is set to 'text'.
- Try your SIM card in another phone. If it does not work this indicates the issue may lie with your account or network.
- Please contact your network operator and confirm the SMS service center number, check if it is correctly saved in your phone.