The Wi-Fi connection does not work properly in my P880, anything I can do?
If your having issues with the Wi-Fi connection then please check the following.
1.Check out if Wi-Fi is turned on. (Picture 1)
2. Check if business specialised AP, e.g. The Mobile Carrier etc. is connected to the AP. (picture. 2)
1) If the security type of this AP is on Open, it can be automatically connected without entering another password, but the WiFi can't be used if the unit isn't certified from the AP. Try connecting with another AP.
3. Entering information on the PHONE can simply be different from the AP information.
1) Check if the AP information which is to be connected, e.g. Security type and passwords have been entered correctly on the PHONE.(picture. 3)
2) AP information might be newly updated. Click the corresponding AP and choose "Forget", press "Option key > Scan" button and update the AP list. After that, attempt connection.(picture. 3)
3) Once connection is completed, you can check it on the screen as shown in figure 4.