Turn Android Beam on and make the back of your phone touch the back of another phone to exchange contents or files conveniently.
Using Android Beam
1. In a device supporting NFC or Bluetooth, turn Android Beam on in 'Settings> Contents sharing and device connections> NFC.'
2. Select the screen to be shared. For example, select a photo in the Gallery app to bring up the detailed view screen.
3. Tap the Share icon, and then select Android Beam.
4. Make the back of your phone touch the back of another device.
5. When the device is recognized, the screen will shrink. On the receiving phone, tap the screen.
You can share webpages, YouTube videos, contacts, Gallery files, music, etc. The contents that can be transmitted vary depending on the app.