Water resistance - IP68
• IP rating is marked 2 digit number. First number of IP rating is dust protection level and second number of IP rating is water protection level.
• G6 satisfies requirements which is IP68 rating.(Test condition : 15-35 ℃, 86-106 kPa, 1.5 m, 30 min)
- Do not immerse a device in a depth of up to 1.5 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- If a microphone, a speaker and a earphone hole get wet, the device could stop working properly.
Before using the device, thoroughly dry its inside.
- Do not immerse the device without a usim card tray.
It is possible water resistance and dust resistance with mounting the usim card tray normally.
- If the device has water resistance feature, it does not guarantee all the conditions
- If you go swimming and take a shower with the device, its water resistance and dust resistance feature could be damaged.
- Do not open the usim card tray when the device and hand get wet, it could be damaged by water entering into it.
- If the device get wet, its water label colour could be changed and not covered by the warranty
- If the device comply with IP68 rating, it could be broken in particular situation.
- Be careful not to pollute and damage a rubber packing on the usim card tray.
If the rubber packing is damaged and polluted, water resistance and dust resistance performance could be poor.