Why is my ice maker not producing ice cubes?
Ice cubes are not being made.
Ice cubes are not dispensed when:
1. a product is newly installed
2. when the machine is powered off
How to fix
1. When the machine is newly installed: t needs a day to cool foods, and 72 hours to make ice cubes.
2. When the machine is powered off: Push the ice maker button for more than three seconds to turn on power (Press the button again to turn off. )
Note: After dispensing a large amount of ice cubes, it requires time to fill with new ice cubes - this is completely normal
▷ More information
- An automatic ice maker makes seven ice cubes at once and dispenses 150-160 ice cubes a day. This can change depending on the environment.
(E.g. ambient temperature, number of door opening, cooling load, amount of foods)
- When the ice storage bin is full (1.5kg), the ice maker will stop dispensing ice cubes.