Why have icicles formed on the ceiling of my freezer?
Icicles formed on the ceiling of the freezer.
1. Icicles can form when door is not closed tightly in humid summer weather or when cool air leaks.
2. It is due to the encounter of hot air (outside) and cool air (inside) when the door is opened and closed
This occurs more frequently in summer.
3. This should disappear when weather gets cool.
4. Sudden formation of icicles is usually due to a door not closed tightly.
How to fix
1. Check stored food and shelf assembly to see if the door can be closed firmly.
2. Clean icicles on the ceiling with a warm towel before use.
[Icicles in freezer]