Why is there an odour in my refrigerator, and how can I get rid of it?
There is an odour in the refrigerator.
If food is stored without sealing, food odour is mixed with air inside to cause refrigerator
odour. In particular, fish smells are difficult to remove.
How to fix
- Clean inside with a warm wet towel
- Clean inside with alcohol.
- After it has been cleaned, set the refrigerator to a lower temperature for one day
- Use sealed containers to store food
- For models with deodorisers, remove them & wash
- If food with a strong smell is spilled over the deodoriser, it may need to be replaced