Why is a speaker update necessary? How can I do it?
Firmware is released occasionally to enhance the performance of the product, improve bug fixes and add current features
via network. You should update the Firmware to the latest version to use the optimised performance of the product.
How to update Firmware
- Run the Music Flow Player application. A popup window is displayed if there are new updates available.
Select the [OK] button to start.
- If the message is not displayed, tap [Setting] >[Version Information] in Music Flow Player application.
- The speakers will be listed and [Need to update] will be on the right of speaker name.
- When you tap [ ] on the right of [Device version info]
- When update starts, progress bar displays.
- When update is completed, it automatically reboots.