Am I able to setup multiple accounts or profiles on one LG G Pad?
Owners can add up to eight user accounts (including the owner) to have
their own settings in G Pad. Menus and preloaded apps are the same for all user accounts. Each user can log into their own account and customize settings and profile, save information separately and download preferred
• All users share information about battery, memory use and data use.
• Only the owner can access the SD card menu. The menu is hidden for
• The language setting that one user chooses is applied to all users.
• If an alarm is set, it goes off regardless of user.
• Your events such as calls, messages and calendars are available only
when you are logged in.
• When you start printing from Mobile Print, printing continues until
completion even if a user is changed.
• When user is changed, sending and downloading data terminates
and your multimedia connection is lost.