Which cable do I need to connect my TV to PC?
I want to connect TV to PC, and I need to know which cable/s to use.
For the best video quality:
1. Set TV resolution
2. Adjust screen resolution in PC display settings to match the TV settings.
* When the PC resolution is higher than the highest TV resolution, image will not be displayed on the screen.
* Refer to user’s guide provided with TV to check available resolutions.
How to fix
1. To connect TV to PC with a DVI cable :
1) Use DVI (PC) to HDMI (TV) cable to connect HDMI input on the
back of TV and DVI output on the back of computer.
2) Connect RCA connector (audio port) as well.
3) Make sure all cables are firmly connected.
[Connect HDMI 1 input on the back of TV] [Connect DVI output on the back of PC]
[Connect audio on the back of TV] [Connect audio output on the back of PC]
ØSelect [TV external inputs]: [Remote external input]->Select [HDMI]
2. To connect TV to PC with a HDMI cable:
1) Use a HDMI cable to connect Input port on the back of TV and Output port on laptop.
2) HDMI is an integrated audio/video interface. It does not require additional sound inputs.
[Connect HDMI 1 input on the back of TV] [Connect HDMI output on the back or side of laptop]
3) If audio can not be heard after connecting HDMI cable, the HDMI port on PC does not send audio.
Contact the PC manufacturer (graphic card manufacturer).
3. To connect TV to PC with a RGB cable :
1) Use a cable to connect input port on the back of TV to output port on the side of laptop.
2)To use TV speakers, connect an additional sound cable.
[Connect RGB input on the back of TV] [Connect RGB output on the back or on side of laptop]