My TV won't power on/off or switches off by itself, why?
If you experience any of the following with your product, please follow the troubleshooting steps below
and then check again to ensure that product works normally .
1. Cannot turn on TV
- Check if the power cord is plugged into the TV and wall socket.
- Check if the correct power cord is plugged in.
2. The remote control does not work
- Make sure there are no barriers between the remote control and TV remote sensor.
- Check if the batteries are installed correctly.
- If you can test your remote's batteries please do so otherwise replace the batteries with new ones.
- Set your remote control by pressing the wheel or the button.
3. The power turns off automatically
- Please go to「Smart Home Menu Settings è Time è Off Time」to check settings.
- Check if a program is displayed or an external device is working.
The product is equipped with automatic off feature.
(Automatic off feature – When there is no signal or no buttons are pressed, TV will be turned off
automatically after 15 minutes.)
4. Safety Self-Assessment for TVs Used for a Long Time