When installing or removing the TV stand, take care to protect the screen. For a large screen TV, two persons are recommended to perform the stand installation or removal.
When installing the stand on the LG TV, lay the TV face down on a cushioned table or flat surface, to prevent damage to the screen.
- Attach the stand to the TV and secure with four M4 x 20 screws.
- Make sure that the screws are fastened tightly. If they are not fastened securely, the TV may tilt forward after being installed.
- Do not over tighten the screws; otherwise, they may be damaged and come loose later.
When removing the stand on the LG TV, lay the TV face down on a cushioned table or flat surface, to prevent damage to the screen.
- Remove the four M4 x 20 screws from the stand, and then remove the stand from the TV.
- Retain the screws in a safe place for later use.