Do I need to enter the router’s password when a smart device is connected with a router through a Bridge(R1)?
- Whether to enter the password when connecting a speaker using a Bridge (R1)
- Applicable models: NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350, LAS650M, LAS750M, LAS950M
- When you are using a Bridge(R1) to connect speakers to a router, hardwire the Bridge(R1) to a router first then connect speakers after a reset.
- Smart devices cannot be connected to the Bridge(R1).
▶ How to reset a speaker
- Press and hold “ADD [ ]” button until it beeps twice.
- For sound bar, "RESET" is displayed on the display window.