- webOS 3.5 simple and fun to use
- Enriches all colors to previously unseen vibrancy
- Full HD revolutionizing image clarity and color
- Improve any image with Resolution Upscaler
- Be amused with Virtual Surround Plus
- Plug in a USB drive for content
webOS 3.5 simple and fun to use
With the uniquely refined webOS 3.5 launcher bar, dive into a limitless world of premium content from all of the most popular entertainment providers.
* webOS GUI may differ by country.
* Services are subject to availability, may require subscription and could vary across products and platforms. Internet connection required.
* Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
Enriches all colors to previously unseen vibrancy
LG TV’s unique process not only enhances colors, but also adjusts color saturation, hue and luminance. Colors come alive with more intensity and depth.
Full HD revolutionizing image clarity and color
With high resolution that doubles the picture definition of HD TVs, Full HD 1080p displays richer color and detail for the pinnacle of picture quality for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
Improve any image with Resolution Upscaler
Enjoy any image with LG’s Resolution Upscaler, which enhances and optimizes the image no matter thel picture quality of the image.
Be amused with Virtual Surround Plus
Virtual Surround Plus distinctively improves sound directionality for an immersive listening experience. The sound performance makes you feel as if you are at a concert or recording studio.
Plug in a USB drive for content
Simply insert a USB stick or external hard drive containing videos, photos and music into the USB port to play and view the files.
HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) is a modern interface standard that allows a variety of audio and video signals to be transmitted over a single cable connecting your LG Full HD TV to other devices.
QUESTIONS? LET US HELP
Simply choose a support option from the icons below:
Add "01229307777" to your phone
contact & connect to LG Customer Service via WhatsApp
Saturday ~ Thursday from 9:00 am to 8:00 PM
Friday~ National Holidays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Call an LG Support Representative on
Saturday~Thursday From 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Fridays~National Holidays From 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
No time to chat?